“Mountains To Sea” is a Cinematic Time-Lapse Short Film In New Zealand Directed By Stephen Patience.
Filmed, Edited and Directed by: Stephen Patience
Music By: Tony Anderson (“A Voice in Svay Pak”)
‘Mountains to Sea’ features some of New Zealand’s stunning wilderness areas. Shot mainly in four National Parks, this short time lapse has over 20 landscape scenes showcasing:
• the volcanic land forms in Tongariro National Park, a World Heritage Site;
• coastal scenes, rock formations and a rain forest in the Paparoa National Park on the South Island’s West Coast;
• the limestone arches and tannin waters of the Oparara River in Kahurangi National Park;
• the back country and alpine areas of Nelson Lakes National Park; and
• other iconic scenes found on some of New Zealand’s tourist routes.